Dear LCCers and Guests,
The recent changes made by our government to ease restrictions on meeting has made opening our building and gathering possible and safe. We will meet the safety guidelines recommended by the state.
During this “stay at home time”, we have used many different online tools to connect us virtually. We also learned the hard way that people need people. We have been created for community.
We will still be providing online worship services and Lessons for Kids.
We are meeting at 9:30 or 11:00 with with Children's Ministry meeting each hour.
Your safety is very important to us.
Please stay home if you or anyone in your family is sick or has recently been sick or if you have exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
are some things that you can expect
- We arranged our seating in a way that will facilitate social distancing by spacing rows 6 feet apart and having three empty chairs between each family, group or individual.
- We will not be serving food or drink.
- We will sanitized the rooms and worship center with a Covid-19 approved fogger between services.
- Our building is being disinfected and sanitized by a professional cleaning company each week.
First Touch Team will wear masks. We will also be
opening doors for you, so you do not have to touch any doors.
- Masks are now required in Tarrant County. We will provide masks if you don’t have one. Please wear masks till you get to your seats. In your seats you will be a safe distance from others so you can remove your mask.
Children and teachers in Kid Connection will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Teachers and elementary aged kids will be wearing masks.
Disconnection is not safe spiritually or
mentally and the stress leads to physical illness. We are attempting to reconnect the safest way
We will have limited seating.
Reserve seat in Worship and for Kid Connection by going to this
Thank you for your prayers and support.
We are praying for safety, good health, and that we honor God in all we do.
Don’t forget …. Have you never heard? Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.
29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 30 Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. 31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Is 40:28-31
With Much love and Prayer
Royal Farris #WeAreLCC. 817-788-1414