The recent changes made by our government to ease restrictions on meeting has made opening our building and gathering possible and safe. We will meet the safety guidelines recommended by the state.
We will have our reopen service on May 31 at 9:30am. We will also be streaming live for those who want to continue to stay home.
During this “stay at home time”, we have used many different online tools to connect us virtually. We also learned the hard way that people need people. We have been created for community.
Now as we prepare to gather again, we have a phased plan to be able to return to the “new normal”.
Please stay home if you or anyone in your family is sick or has recently been sick or if you have exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
are some things that you can expect
- We will arrange our seating in a way that will facilitate social distancing by spacing rows 6 feet apart and having three empty chairs between each family, group or individual.
- During this first phase, we will not have our Kid Connection open, but will continue with online lessons.We will not be serving food or drink.
- We encourage families (children, babies) all ages to attend the service together. You can sit with your family or people you come with and be distanced from others.
- Our building is being disinfected and sanitized by a professional cleaning company each week.
- Our First Touch Team will be screened for symptoms and temperature and will wear gloves and masks. We will also be opening doors for you, so you do not have to touch any doors.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, but it’s not required. We will provide masks if you don’t have one.
We will focus on a slow approach. We will also phase in the rest of our plan when it is safe to do so.
Much prayer and research has gone into these decisions. We have watched other churches open and consulted with their leaders. We realize that everyone is not in agreement, even specialists, and the rules seem to be changing daily.
Disconnection is not safe spiritually or mentally and the stress leads to physical illness. We are attempting to reconnect the safest way possible.
We will have limited seating.
You can reserve seats by going to the link at https://reopen.church/r/CANmHjKs
Thank you for your prayers and support.
We are praying for safety, good health, and that we honor God in all we do.
Don’t forget …. Have you never heard? Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.
29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 30 Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. 31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Is 40:28-31
With Much love and Prayer
Royal Farris #WeAreLCC. 817-788-1414