Grow the Love
In 2014, the leaders at Life Connection Church began to feel a strong desire from God to add and remodel space to the existing building. The 380 seat Worship Center. large community lobby area and an expanded Kid Connection and Student area will give us an opportunity to "Grow the Love" in the Mid-Cities area.
It will take all of us to make this God-vision come true as we plan to begin the process in 2017. Our Community is becoming larger and more diverse than ever before:
- 181,000 people live within a Five mile radius of LCc.
- 126,000 do not have a church or been introduced to Jesus.
- Since 2014, Attendance has grown by 164%
we are challenging our congregation
to make a three-year pledge to Build a
400 seat auditorium and
increase our children's space!
It's time to trust that God will Bless our church as we trust God with our money. We are close to being out of room in the Auditorium and Kid Connection.
How do you make a commitment to Give?
1. Pray and determine your financial COMMITMENT. Ask God to give you a specific amount for a three-year giving program.
2. Fill out a Pledge Card. A "Grow the Love" Pledge card can be picked up at Guest services. Write down the amount you plan to give for 36 months
(beginning Oct. 2, 2016-Oct. 2, 2019).
3. give the card back to the church. Return the card Through the offering Basket, mail or drop-off at the CHURCH office.
4. Bring your largest one-time gift to Commitment Sunday on Sunday, Oct. 2. We are praying for a great start to our Grow the Love Building Campaign.
For more information, please contact Pastor Preston Mitchell at email@example.com.